Thursday, April 17, 2003

Today's joke..... :

Thought I'd keep this page updated, but haven't been able to do so. Just received a mail for a friend with this joke in it. So thought I'd share it all of you. Enjoy...!

Santa was in the hospital, near death, so the family sent for his friend Banta. As Banta stood beside the bed, Sunta's frail condition grew worse, and he motioned frantically for something to write on. Banta lovingly handed him a pen and piece of paper,and Sunta used his last ounce of strength to scribble a note.Then he died.Banta thought it best not to look at the note just then, so he slipped it into his jacket pocket.

Several days later, at the funeral, Banta was visting Sunta's family. He realized that he was wearing the same jacket that he'd worn the day Sunta died."You know," he said, "Sunta handed me a note just before he died.I haven't read it, but knowing Sunta, I'm sure there's a word of inspiration there for us all. " He unfolded the note and read aloud infront of everyone, "You're standing on my oxygen tube!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home