Sunday, July 13, 2003

Balraj - I understand what happened last night. I'm sorry if your friends felt out of place or uncomfortable at my party. As you know, I have friends from all walks of life so it is difficult to please everybody. I do, however, agree with you in that your friends should have at least told you what was happening, rather than doing what they did. Please dont apologise for last night and leaving early etc. Now that I know whar happened, I totally understand and if I were in that position, I would have done exactly the same thing. The fact that you showed up is enough for me! I hope you enjoyed yourself even if you were there for a short time.

Anyway, enough of that. I love my present! It's the best present - honest. It's funny how well you know me and what I like. I love the fact that you put so much thought and effort into it (showing off your true creativity).

OK thats it for now and probably for a while. You know how good I am with keeping diaries.
Ciao for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home