Sunday, July 13, 2003

Hello people. The night is over, and I am managing my anger better than last night now. Nikki, I hope you had a great time last night. I know you were looking forward to the party. Sorry for leaving early. I wish I could stay longer, but if you’ve read the last post, you probably know why I left early. I hope you like the present.

Ammm… what else can I say. I’m really bored. I’m getting bored of living by myself now. Big Brother is still at the police academy. It’s fun for a little while, but eventually you start getting sick of yourself. But hey… don’t you guys now start giving me that crap about marriage. I don’t think getting married is a solution for my problem. Brother will be back next month, and till then, I think I can survive the self-destructive side of me.

And Sim, thanks for calling me this morning. It was nice to hear from you. I was serious that your voice sounds a bit child like… it’s really cute. Sorry if I bored you too much though. It was basically coz I had just woken up after only about 3 hours of sleep. So couldn’t think much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home