Thursday, July 17, 2003

Howdy fellows…? I’m here to whine about my day again. In fact not the whole day, but just my evening. I was talking to a couple of friends about FOOD today. Amarjot's talk of Chilli Chicken, Ginger Chicken, Parathas... which all reminded me of so many other things I always miss...! Then the conversation with Sonia and finally with Nikki...! They all made me feel so sad about myself, my life here..! Made me miss Indian food so much. So finally thought that I’ll cook the pumpkin that has been sitting in the fridge at home for about a week. This was obviously going to be one of the bravest decisions I’ve made lately. But as I expected, the results weren’t very encouraging.

I was cooking, and was watching the “State of Origin” match between the reds ‘n the blues at the same time. This was the first time ever I watched a whole Rugby game with such an interest. But I guess two new experiences at once didn’t work too well together. My curry was burnt at the bottom of the Pressure Cooker coz the steam was leaking somehow. And the taste… ammm.. let’s just say that I decided to throw the whole thing away. Now I’m sitting here thinking if it would’ve been better to just pick up a pizza. I would have enjoyed the game and would’ve fed myself nicely at the same time. What a waste..!

Your comments are invited on everything except my cooking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home