Wednesday, July 09, 2003

Not many would visit this page thinking they'll find something exciting to read. Well let me tell you about one of the most embarrassing moments in my life. Last Friday I was made to do a night shift (I don't normally do night shifts). The bank had two different functions and more than 200 people were attending. So they said they needed an experienced concierge who could deal with the pressure. The parties went the way they were supposed to, however I found a guy and a gal having sex on one of the floors. One would expect to find things like that after parties involving extensive use of alcohol, but one can never be prepared for such a moment. I avoided looking at them directly and simply told them to leave. But I seemed to be more embarrassed than they were. Well, that was one exciting but embarrassing moment. ammm… what else can I say. I think I'll leave it there… open for comments as usual.

Have fun people…!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home