Sunday, July 13, 2003

One disappointing day:

Thanks for making my day Amit. And don’t tell me you don’t like me putting this up here on this site. Of course I do not like to be ditched the way you guys did today. And don’t even try to blame alcohol for all that. You know that I believe that we are still responsible for our actions no matter how drunk we are. I know why you did what you did. But you were simply wrong in thinking that it was my friend’s b’day party and you could leave me there like that. No matter what party it was Amit, all you had to do was to tell me that you guys didn’t want to be there. I would’ve left any party for my friends man… But obviously you guys forgot that I still am an Indian man… still a Punjabi. I’m not IBCD enough to accept that my friends just left me like that. It takes a lot to get me this pissed off Amit, but also takes a while for me to cool down. So just deal with it if I’m not answering your or Gurpreet’s calls right now. I just want to calm myself down before I talk to you guys. Hope you guys had fun after all this tonight. Take care…

The same old: Balraj

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home