Monday, November 17, 2003

Phew.. first day at training for the new job.. and all they do is to scare the hell out of you. Anyway.. won’t go into too many details.. coz they will make little sense to most of you. The day did go alright though.

Last Friday was the my last day at my other job, so went for a walk around the building to bid farewell to those I knew and/or cared about. There we those who couldn’t care less, and then there were those who said they will miss me.. and something inside me told me that they were telling the truth. It was a strange feeling driving out of that building on Friday.. knowing I won’t come back there for work.

Anyway.. for those who still don’t know about my new job.. here’s the brief: I am a Transit Officer now and work for the State Rail Authority. My job is a mixture of Railway Police and Revenue Protection Officers. My American friends will probably be more familiar with these terms as they have a thousand types of police in the US I heard.

O.. and must not forget the latest development in my life.. my Parents have been quite impatient about my marriage lately. Had one of those talks with mum ‘n dad this week. So yes.. if any of you have a good match to suggest.. this is your time :)

Well, that’ll be it for today fellow. Hope to talk to you all sometime soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home