Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Plane to India II

I had a great time in India.. the only regret is that the holiday was too short.. which I guess it always is..! I was there for almost a month and half and still didn’t have enough time to meet all of my friends. On top of that, I was sick for three days. Here in Australia I boast of my remarkable metabolism and I’ve put my digestive system through some weird extremes.. I’ve tried all sorts of spicy and junk food and have never had any problem whatsoever..! I’ve never had any problems in India either.. but this time around, I guess my stomach finally gave in and made me realize that it’s still a human digestive system. I still don’t know what caused it, but I was bed ridden for three days due to what the doctor called a stomach infection. I virtually spent a whole day in the toilet. I won’t tell you how many times did I have to go to the toilet otherwise you’ll probably spend the next one days on the floor laughing at me..! ;)

Ammm.. I attended a cousin’s wedding which was great. Other than all that, there was nothing extraordinary in my visit. It was nice to be with the family and around friends.

Well, that’s it for now.. I’ll try to be a bit more regular again. Don’t forget to post your comments. Bye now..!


Waheguru Ang Sang Sahayi
Balraj Singh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home