Sunday, April 10, 2005

To Moving On...

Ever since I’ve come back from India, I’m not comfortable working in the same job for some reason. Somehow I’ve been feeling the need to look for some new job. Without any apparent reason, I feel like going somewhere I’ve never been and doing what I have never done.. something fun, something adventurous. I’m not sure what makes me feel that way.. but the recent changes in my social life may have something to do with it. I then wonder if changing my job will make it any better.. or if I’ll still feel the urge to move on.

I’ve finally applied for a new job. I still don’t know if I’ll take the job in case I am selected and am offered the job.. but it I came across this job and thought I’ll give it a try for once. If I’m still not interested, I might go on to join the Police.. coz I know that sooner or later I will do that.

Well, that’s it for now. Till next time, take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home