Sunday, October 29, 2006

The turbaned me..

Many of your obviously already know about my interest in religion. Well till now I guess I was a bit hypocritical about being a Sikh. I believed in the fact that I must not cut my hair and should wear a turban.. yet I didn't do that. The reasons.. well there are many of them, ranging from the simple inconvenience to the psychological issues that fog your mind.

It took months of preparation.. both physical and mental to finally shake off that hypocrisy and to start following the path I believe in so strongly. I have started wearing a turban to work, which was obviously going to be the hardest thing as far as the physical part of it goes. The plan obviously is to grow my hair as well, which I couldn’t do without starting to wear a turban as well. So that’s what I’ll be doing next. I hope I can do this without much trouble..!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home